Sterling-Rice Group is a nationally recognized brand building firm in Boulder, Colorado. We are seeking a Managing Director/Relationship Leader to partner with SRG practice areas and to create and cultivate business relationships and help our clients grow their brands.
Our unique fusion of strategic, creative, and culinary capabilities has helped build brands and drive growth for companies big—PepsiCo, Heinz, Schwan’s—and small—So Delicious Dairy Free, Sabra, Tervis. We’ve constructed a unique combination of brand innovation, design, and creatively intense go-to-market capabilities. Our innovation group’s capabilities include brand positioning, new product development, and brand experience work for world-class clients and brands.
Our go-to-market group creates best-in-class advertising, design, and digital work. SRG’s distinctive interconnected model is designed to deliver deep consumer insights, growth-oriented business strategies, and powerful brands. We’re in our 30th year, and about half our business is project-based strategy/innovation work and half is go-to-market. We were named by Outside Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in America in 2011 and 2012.
Managing Director/Relationship Leaders are typically the most senior-level SRG employees with whom clients regularly interact. They build and profitably manage a book of business by establishing, maintaining, and growing client relationships. A successful Relationship Leader also provides strategic thought leadership for their clients and internal teams to ensure exceptional work quality and market impact. Internal responsibilities are critical to personal and company success and RLs must be conversant in all SRG offerings, bringing out the best of SRG’s interconnected model, guiding teams in their thinking, and serving as a steward of SRG culture.
- Proven track record of business development success at an agency or consulting firm. Client-side experience is a plus.
- Broad and deep relationships with leaders at companies in the food, foodservice, healthcare, and/or personal care sectors.
- Passion for opening new doors and building deep relationships.
- Strong people, client relationship and project management skills, typically acquired through 15+ years’ experience.
- Experience generating innovative solutions to business and brand challenges.
- Skilled in working collaboratively with leaders across diverse business competencies—from highly creative to highly analytical.
- Great leadership presence and presentation skills.
- MBA desired.
While our ideal candidate would be present in Boulder, Colorado, remote working relationships could be considered for the right person.
If this opportunity sounds intriguing, please apply at the link below including a cover letter and resume in the same attachment: here.