Ideas can come from anywhere. But not Ideas with Life. By using the SRG Idea Studio process, our innovation, culinary, and design practices harness unimaginable imagination to defy convention. Those who come with starter ideas leave with market-ready concepts. Those who come curious leave successful. Those who come with names leave with brands.
Where Great Things Come From
- Brand positioning
- Brand experience
- New product development
Our strategy practice has guided business from start-ups to Fortune 100 stars to big wins in challenging business climates. How? With predictive research and identification of strategic growth opportunities that leverage what their brand does better than their competition.
Some Things We Do Best
- Brand architecture and portfolio strategy
- Category assessment and opportunity identification
- Assortment and pricing optimization
- Futures scenario planning
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
Around here, creativity can be found in everything we do. But when it comes to our advertising, design, and digital work, our creative chops are honed on finely tuned strategic insights, an appetite for the unexpected, and a track record of creating work that works and gets people talking.
Some Of Our Conversation Starters
- Advertising: broadcast, print, interactive
- Digital: strategy, online marketing, experience design, social media
- Design: naming and brand identity, dimensional design
- Media planning and buying
We're so much more than foodies. Our tastebuds help us to cook up the latest ideas in food all the way from consumer insight to product development. Then, our unique combination of strategy, creativity and culinary prowess help it fly off the shelves.
Some Ways We Get Things Cooking
- Culinary immersions
- Rapid protocept and recipe development
- Culinary council
- Culinary shifts
Great ideas begin with great insight, which is why we've developed several tools and methods to uncover new understanding. We go beyond focus groups into homes, cars, and lives to obtain the best information to lay the foundation for our work in brand strategy, innovation, and positioning.
Some Ways We Research
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative methods
- Market segmentation
- Brand equity audits
- Target immersions